Skrill Casino NZ
Web wallets’ popularity is increasing rapidly because of transaction speed, mobility, and convenience, and the gaming industry doesn’t lag behind – every reputable digital house accept it as a payment method. With a variety of options to go plastic-free when doing a transaction online, Skrill wins quite a few points when it comes to depositing or withdrawals in New Zealand and all over the world. In this article, we explain what makes it such a popular e-wallet for Kiwi gamblers, how to make a deposit/withdraw funds at Skrill casino, and where you can play safely without worrying about the security of any transactions.
Best Skrill Casinos in 2020:
|1||25 Free Spins|
How to Start with Skrill?
While playing online, one has to scour the best-fitted options with a high level of security and low fees to keep the game going. We hear that, and since we know about the increasing level of financial frauds on the web, we salute everyone who cares about the safety first. Luckily, there are plenty of confidential payment options available for online gambling like Paysafe voucher and BitCoin casinos. Skrill is one of them.
Online casinos that accept Skrill offer a player the opportunity to save on transaction fees, get money transferred instantly, great service support, bonuses, and many more. So what do you need to do?
- Web wallet account. You can create one free of charge at its website, or if you are already an active user of this e-wallet, then all you need to do is to provide the email it’s associated with.
- Credit/debit card of any bank. This is to deposit/withdraw money directly from/to your bank account without the need to fish out the actual card every time.
- Player’s account at reputable online casino that accept Skrill.
Once you have all that, you’re ready to play hard and win big, and before we touch on how to initiate any transaction, please, make sure you’re familiar with all pros and cons of rolling with this digital wallet.
Pros of gambling at the online casinos that accept Skrill:
- It supports NZD (no need to exchange)
- Instant deposits, quick withdrawals (up to 24 hours)
- Low minimum amount to deposit depending on the casino (for example, 5 dollar deposit casinos)
- Online transfers available
- Options to apply for its pre-paid card
- Play with crypto and conventional currency
- One-click pay and VIP rewards
- Restricted at some territories
- No option of guest check out
- Requires creating an account
How to Make a Skrill Deposit?
After you’ve chosen Skrill online casino to gamble at and have your account set up, you are ready to make the first payment with the e-wallet.
- Make sure to have + balance at your account. If this is your first payment, we suggest you have the amount equal to the minimum deposit to qualify for first deposit casino bonuses or welcome bonuses. This can pay back in the future in the forms of free spins, cashback or doubling of winnings.
- Log in into your casino account and choose Skrill for “Deposit”.
- Provide the email address and amount you want to deposit.
- Confirm the transaction via email notification.
- Place the bet or spin the wheel.
The users are welcome to use all the bonus opportunities that the casino offers, and sometimes the house promotes and encourages gamblers to choose it as a payment method by providing the VIP clubs and rewards specifically for this e-wallet holders. We recommend you check the bonus deals and loyalty programs prior to making a deposit and choose the casino that offers cool perks as it gives an opportunity to boost the bankroll simply by playing on the right website.
How to Withdraw Money From Skrill?
The withdrawal procedure is quick, easy, and convenient to do from PC, smartphone, or tablet. This is what needs to be done to deposit withdrawals to your account:
- Log in into the player’s account, go to “Withdrawals”, click on “Skrill”.
- Select the amount you want to retrieve. When you are redirected to the e-wallet home page, sign in there, and confirm the transaction. The funds usually get there within 24-48 hours, depending on the casino processing time.
Note that Skrill withdrawal limits will be within the casino withdrawal limits. You won’t pay any fee for withdrawal (from the e-system side), but you won’t be able to cash out with less than 10 NZD. The maximum amount available for withdrawal varies from house to house, so make sure you know about them when requesting a payout. In case you need an alternative e-wallet method, PayPal, and Neteller are there to help you out.