Paysafe Casinos NZ
There are two main reasons that keep most online casinos alive: a player’s interest and variety of payment options it offers. If a gambler’s engagement is constantly heated up by adding new games, fresh bonuses, and tournaments, the choice of deposit/withdrawal option is rarely changed, so the good casinos include various from the day one. Among the options that sit well with most New Zealand gamblers is gambling with Paysafecard and switch to Paysafe casino NZ. Why? Two reasons: it’s ultrafast and absolutely confidential, among other perks. In this article, we will cover all the inside facts about this payment method based on our experience with NZ casinos, provide trustworthy Paysafecard casino sites list to ensure your gambling journey is positive.
Best Paysafecard Casinos in 2020:
How Casinos That Accept Paysafecard Work?
To many people, speed and security are the most important factors when it comes to depositing money online, and we do agree with that. But what if you can do it anonymously, at that? No-show at the credit score, without informing your bank and putting yourself in the “risk category” in their database? This is where Paysafecard steps in and win it all. Here is why.
Paysafecard operates as a voucher system, like at Neosurf casino, that allows its users to pay online for any products and replenish supported accounts. But before you think there are lots of similar ways to send real money online, let us get to the main point why Paysafe NZ users benefit from this particular method when it comes to online gambling.
Because it’s a voucher system, all you need to do is to buy a card with the chosen value at any sales outlet country-wide. Usually, the vouchers’ value range is from $10 to $250; however, it’s possible to buy a higher value. 10 dollar deposit casino is one of the most popular! Then you send money to your player’s account by entering the code from the back of the card. Funds get there is a split second, and you don’t need to deal with creating an account, e-wallet or provide any personal information to the provider.
The best part? You can use this method from any device, be that a smartphone, tablet or PC. And if you don’t want to go to the store each time, you have an option to create the account and buy it online just like you purchase any gift card. And, apparently, it gets even better.
Advantages of Online Gambling with Paysafe Casino Sites
Speed and incognito mood are, of course, the top reasons to switch Paysafe-powered casinos, but it’s not the end of the story. Here is the full list of perks one gets when choosing the voucher system:
- It’s easy (and still, secure). No more last-minute password recovering or logging into e-wallet or bank account – just enter the code and voila, you’re all set.
- Your personal information doesn’t go public. With the increased level of cybercrimes and identity thefts, you don’t have to worry about whether your data or bank details will leak into the oceans of stolen PINs and IDs.
- Full control over spendings. If you are that type of person who is easily caught in the groove and can hardly be stopped, congrats – this payment option is the way to have fun without breaking the bank.
- Depositing on the go. Paysafecard has its own iOS and Android supported app to allow instant transfer from anywhere.
- Money-saving. No casino fees implied when depositing with Paysafecard.
- You can test casinos with a low amount of money and start playing at 1 dollar minimum deposit casino.
- Valid for any games and promotions.
How to Make Paysafe Casino Deposit?
It’s easy, simply follow this step-by-step guide.
- Choose the casino that supports Paysafe transactions. You can search on your own OR go the easy way and choose from our list to save time. We provide only the casinos that were tested by our team to ensure your gambling journey will be pleasant, safe, and secure.
- Register and provide the requested information. This is the typical pack: legal name, DoB, proof of address, and copy of photo ID to certify you’ve reached the legal gambling age.
- Select “Paysafecard” as “Deposit method” at the casino’s banking page.
- Proceed to payment by entering the 16-digit code and confirm the transaction. For your convenience, make sure you have the actual or online card ready.
There is an online payment limit for Paysafecard holders. Meaning: you can enter 10 PINs at a time, so in case you want to deposit more money, make sure you’ve selected higher card value.
How to Withdraw Money Using Paysafecard?
While many casinos in New Zeland offer Paysafecard as a deposit method, not many accept it to withdraw winnings. However, the Paysafe collaboration with Mastercard and issuing Paysafe Mastercard can make it possible as you have the actual prepaid card that serves as a wallet to keep the money. So how do you withdraw the money with online casino Paysafecard?
- Check ‘Terms and Conditions’ of the selected casino. Make sure it offers this option.
- Proceed to Withdrawal page and select Paysafecard as a withdrawal method.
- Enter the needed amount to withdraw and confirm the transaction.
Our advice: if you are determined to cash out the money with Paysafecard, check if the casino you want to sign up offers this option. Otherwise, you’ll need to choose other methods from the provided list.
Online Pokies PaySafe
Pokies are among the universally most loved online casino games in the market because they are fun, engaging, and easy to play. Luckily, many casinos offer Paysafe pokies, i.e. games where one can make to/from transactions using Paysafecard. The following are the Kiwis’ favourite casino pokies games:
- A top-rated game available at Johnny Jackpot
- Book of Dead. Biggest win with progressives and free trial for Playojo casino registered users
- Golden Tides. Buckle up because with Gate 777 casino your destination is the sea of gold (and juicy bonuses).
- Dragon’s Luck. Trending pick from Playfrank casino for the fans of GoT.
- Epic Monopoly II. This one is for real estate owners and those who enjoy the original game.
These are just a few games among many that are available for Paysafecard users.
Paysafecard New Zealand: Conclusion
Paysafecard casinos are the ideal option for those who value time, respect privacy and want to have a great time of online entertainment. It allows you to enjoy a variety of table, slot, and card games, gather all claimed bonuses and put you in control of your spendings. Who needs more?
Can I play for real money with PaySafeCard?
PaySafe gambling is becoming a popular method of using online casinos. PaySafeCard is extremely convenient and easy to use. You can, of course, play for real money when using a PaySafeCard – providing that you have topped it up with real money credit. PaySafeCard is essentially a pre-paid payment method – you purchase a card from a retailer and apply credit using funds from your bank account, or cash. This is a great way to play with real money on a variety of online casinos.
Will I get welcome bonuses and free spins?
This depends on the individual casino. Most platforms offer a PaySafe casino bonus – typically a welcome bonus. The welcome bonus is for unique new registered users only. It may contain a deposit bonus, free spins, or even free cash. Some casinos do offer both a welcome bonus and free spins, whilst others may offer either/or. Always ensure that you have checked the welcome offer rules – you may have to wager your bonus funds, or only use your free spins on certain pokies.
What minimum deposit PaySafe casinos accept?
PaySafeCard can only be topped-up with set values – $10, $25, $50, $100. This is great for $10 minimum deposit casinos. Making a PaySafeCard transaction is the best way to limit your gambling and spend only small sums of cash.
Can I play PaySafe pokies?
Yes! Obviously, kiwis love pokies, so it stands to reason that PaySafe casinos have a great selection of pokies available. Slot games are the most popular type of casino game. There is a range of well-known software developers, including Microgaming, IGT, and NetEnt, who create high-quality games. Examples of PaySafe pokies include Da Vinci Diamonds, Avalon II, Cleopatra, and Thunderstruck II.