100 Free Spins Casino
Some of the most sought-after bonus offers refer to those who hand out free money to bet with. Out of all the customer reviews of casino bonuses in New Zealand, the general view was that NZ gamblers prefer this type of bonus to the standard matching deposit bonus. It’s something about the possibility of winning real money without having to risk any of their own hard-worked cash, which appeals to every type of gambler, be it high-rollers, or those with a more conservative approach towards the games of luck.
The key aspect which is also responsible for the increased popularity of this bonus is that the bonus consisting of free spins offers calm and peace of mind, when immersed in an otherwise intense gambling game, knowing that it’s not their own money they risk losing.
Best 100 Free Spins Casinos
|6||150 FS||Play Now|
What Are Free Spins Bonuses?
This bonus that most gambling sites are putting at players’ disposal, consists in the possibility to place wagers, usually on slots, without risking any of the gambler’s own amounts, but with the opportunity to win real money and keep the winnings. Surely, nothing is entirely for free, without effort, so these exclusive offers are subject to respecting some terms and conditions.
The usual restrictions are referring to the wagering requirements, a concept most despised by all online gamblers. It basically says that in order to keep the winnings related to the free spins bonus, these amounts must be rolled-over through consecutive bets for a clearly specified number of times. These requirements can take any value between 20 and 90, as the casino offering the bonus deems suitable. Another aspect discussed in the bonus terms and conditions is the withdrawal limit. This mentions how much the casino is willing to pay out of the free spins winnings. The casino is setting a capped value for the amounts possible to withdraw, the sums that are going over this top limit is automatically forfeited.
The promotion we review here can be found in two specific states:
- 100 free spins on sign up, as part of a welcoming promotion. Casinos try to attract new players to their website by creating a bonus package that usually includes matching deposits bonuses and a certain number of free spins (50 free spins, 120 free spins as well).
- Unrelated to the deposit offers, we have casino operators which award 100 free spins no deposit bonus. These are generally used to reward loyal customers and to shift the focus towards some of the slots which are either new-entries, either older ones for which the players’ interest has diminished, or slots with strategic importance to the casino.
Benefits of 100 Free Spins Casino Bonuses
There are several perks that these bonuses are accountable for:
- First of all, the free spins NZ are literally free money to use for gambling, with zero risks taken, while assuming all the advantages in the case of winning.
- The second aspect is that using these spins can help in finding new ways to approach a certain slot or change the gameplay strategy. 100 free spins no deposit NZ seems like a great way to get to know a casino’s intricacy. 100 rounds are more than enough to evaluate the games, the terms and conditions, or to discover aspects that don’t function the way they should.
- One of the advantages that casinos obtain through this type of bonus is the opportunity to attract new players and expand their customer base, meaning more traffic, extra revenues and additional profit.
- Free spins are usually correlated with top pokies, ones that New Zealand players are sure to enjoy playing, getting them to play being the very purpose of exercising the bonus in the first place.
Slot Games with Free Spins
There seem to be unlimited options for using the 100 free spins no deposit bonuses on. There are numerous slots which rank high in the NZ gamblers’ preferences, but we’ve gathered a selection of games, which we’ve considered to make a great match with this promotion type:
- One of the most common situations we’ve come across is offering no deposit free spins on Starburst. This is the flagship slot machine of Net Entertainment as it registers the highest number of users. It’s famous for its dynamic gameplay and two interesting bonus rounds. The Win Both Ways is this game’s specialty, as it allows winning combinations to be done from left to right, as well as the other way around.
- A large number of players is using their free spins on Cash Bandits. The interactive storyline makes it one of RTG’s head options. It had a brilliant idea to mix the cops and robbers childhood game with a slot machine, spicing it up with bonus rounds that award multiplier prizes and additional in-game no deposit spins.
- Play’N Go managed to create what is thought of as one of the best Egyptian themed slots. Thus, playing the awarded free spins on Book of Dead is one of the preferred activities for gamblers in New Zealand. The slot also has an in-game bonus round, which gives out free spins, plus an interesting jackpot of 5000 times the stake.
- For those intrigued by childhood stories, opting to use free spins on Big Bad Wolf can bring the desired twist in the tale. A game focused on graphics and design, loyal to the chosen theme, with a Blowing Down the House bonus round, which respects the storyline.
- Choosing to play some free spins on Traces of Evidence is bound to please Saucify, a new-on-the-market gambling software provider. This slot puts at players’ disposal a complex storyline, 3D visual effects, 40 pay lines, in-game bonus rounds and massive winnings.
Join Today to Get Exclusive Bonuses!
Reading any casino review, you’ll agree that there is only one certified way to get a shot at winning some real money and not losing any of your own. Using the bonus that some NZ online casino offers is just the way to go about this issue. Being able to play 100 spins no deposit required, is just the start. A winning streak must occur, in order to successfully be able to gain enough until you can transact money from the virtual casino account and withdraw your winnings into an account of your own choosing.