Online Casinos That Accept Visa
Visa is one of the most well-recognised payment methods in the world. We’re all aware of the Visa symbol and most of us have had a Visa card at some point, right? It’s quick, easy and of course, trusted. When it comes to Visa casinos in New Zealand any casino that uses Visa will generally offer you a safe experience. We know it can be hard finding a casino that offers trustworthy payment methods. Which is why we went on the hunt for the best casinos in New Zealand that offer players a top-rated experience, and the option to easily deposit money via your Visa card. The list below is all our favourites that will give you the chance to enjoy the best gambling experience.
Best Visa Casinos in New Zealand 2021
|2||50% Cashback||Play Now|
|5||$1200 + 260FS||Play Now|
What is Visa?
For anyone that doesn’t know, Visa is one of the most popular payment methods online today. Visa was founded 62 years ago and offers credit, debit and prepaid cards to its customers.
Online casinos that accept debit cards and other methods look for ways to make it easier for you to deposit money. That’s why a majority will opt to use Visa payments. If you want to use Visa on an online casino there are a couple of options:
1. Credit card. Visa credit cards let you pay off a balance over a certain period. When using a credit card casino, you can budget carefully and pay off money when available.
2. Debit card. A Visa debit is a handy way to play online casino games because the money comes directly from your account. You can keep track of it and set limits if you want to. There generally tend to be no fees for debit card transactions, unless using an overdraft.
3. Prepaid card – A prepaid Visa card lets you load money from your main bank account onto the pre-paid card. This is a great way to control spending and means you don’t need to worry about overdrafts or credit checks.
Benefits of Visa Casinos
When it comes to online safety you want the best, right? A dependable payment method, like Visa, comes with lots of advantages, like:
- Security. We’ve said it before, but Visa is one of the best payment methods online. They offer an encrypted card, so all your details are kept safe. Plus, they are always looking for ways to improve their security. Verified by Visa is one of the extra security measures that let you know you’re in safe hands.
- Speed. When you use your Visa card for transactions on your casino account the money is usually lodged straight away.
- Local currency exchange. If you are playing in NZ but aren’t a resident Visa immediately exchanges the currency into NZ dollars when you deposit your money.
- Limited fees. Credit card fees vary for different banks; prepaid cards and debit cards tend not to charge fees. Although this is worth checking with your bank as all changes will vary.
- Customer support. Visa customer support is fast and reliable. Any issues can be dealt with and the support team is always on hand to help you. Another big plus from us.
How to Withdraw Money Using Visa?
So, you’ve won big (lucky you) and now you want to withdraw your winnings from your casino account. To withdraw money all you need to do is:
Go to the withdrawal section of your casino profile. Here you can choose the specific amount you want to withdraw. You will then be asked for some security details, just to make sure it’s you. This could be the card details or some documentation. When you have provided this, you can expect the funds to go into your account within 3-5 working days. And that’s it! Visa has streamlined the process, so you don’t need to worry.
A Visa Casino is Waiting for You
Choosing payment methods for your casino play doesn’t need to be rocket science. What works for you will be the convenience, and that’s where Visa has nailed it. Good luck finding the right casino for you and enjoy the ease that Visa offers (and some big wins!).