Online Blackjack Real Money NZ
An extremely popular casino game in the present gambling scene is definitely the real money blackjack. This game is pretty old and was known under a different name when it first came out, but it’s been very popular ever since, especially in the blackjack NZ circles. It’s a game where you play against the house or the dealer that’s playing on behalf of the house and the goal is to beat the dealer by drawing 21 or lower but still higher than the dealer has. There isn’t a casino in the world that doesn’t have tables for this game but land-side casinos are not the only ones that have this game. You can also play blackjack for real money online on almost all gambling sites today from the comfort of your home, where you can cozy up on your couch instead of head out to the local casino to play some cards.
Best NZ Casinos with Blackjack For Real Money:
How to Play Online Blackjack For Real Money?
To play real money blackjack online, you don’t have to be a hacker or someone who knows his way around in a programming language. All you need is to create an account to be able to play online casino blackjack and all gambling sites strive to make this process as easy as possible because they all want everyone to be able to join up on their site and play real money blackjack. There are a few things you need to research before creating an account for blackjack online gambling and those are:
- Security – playing blackjack online means that you’ll need to create an account on which you’ll include your banking information in order to deposit money to start playing. It’s important that the site you picked has top notch security measures and your information is safe with them.
- Banking – another thing you need to check on the site is what types of money transfers they accept because the online casino might not accept your preferred method of depositing money.
- Variations of games – there are a lot of casino sites on the web, but not all of them have a great software and an abundance of games they have to offer so the number of games the gambling site offers should also play a role in your decision because more games means that you can easily switch to a different game if you get bored of the one you’re playing.
- Customer support – getting the right kind of support when we have an issue is extremely important and the site you pick to place your bets at should be able to provide the right kind of customer support. After all, you’re betting your hard earned cash on their online blackjack real money game and if there’s an issue, you should get the VIP treatment till it’s resolved.
Free VS Real Money Blackjack
Free blackjack games are always fun to play but the fun in the free ones quickly goes away when you realize that you’ve become good at a game and win so much but actually win nothing because you’re not betting any real money. It’s a great casino game for a practice tool before you get into real money blackjack. Once you’ve figured out the game and practiced all your strategies that you want to implement using real cash, you’ll be done with the demo versions available on the sites.
The fun begins when you make your first deposit because most sites go as far as doubling your deposit to give you an incentive to play more and have as much fun as you can. They usually offer bonuses that you should take advantage of.
Another great thing is that demo versions that are intended for practice are just a few games and variations of blackjack, but once you get to the real money blackjack games, you’ll have a lot more choices so if you get bored of one game you can just skip to another variation and relive the fun.
The best thing about playing blackjack for real money is that you’re able to play live against a live dealer with whom you can chat and interact just like you’re in a land-side casino. You can live a real casino experience while enjoying the comfort and safety of your own home.
What Are The Most Popular Games For Real Money?
Aside from real money blackjack games, there are few other games that have gained a tremendous amount of popularity and became widely recognized as the most popular gambling games you can play in a land-side or online casino. Some of those games are:
- Roulette – probably the most popular one of all is the roulette. There’s practically no casino in the world that lacks the sound of a spinning wheel and a ball bouncing off the corners of the numbers trying to get into position. There’s virtually no player on this planet that haven’t played this game at least once in his life.
- Slots – slots quickly jumped to popularity since they were made back in 1891 and today they are among the most popular gambling games available. They offer great prizes and jackpots, but you have to be extremely lucky to win because there’s no strategy to them and they are entirely reliant on your luck. The thrill of seeing the spinning pictures, while waiting to see if you’ve won something is what makes these games so popular.
- Craps – craps is a game that is played with a couple of dice and it’s been mostly popular in America but have become popular all around the world and every land-side casino has implemented it. In order to win, you need to place a bet on the outcome of the next roll of the dice and if you’re able to bet on the right guess, you win a prize. This game seems to be quite old since the first written documents of the existence are from the time of the crusades but the variation of the game was much more complex and it was called Hazard.
- Poker – poker table game is widely popular all over the globe because they are very entertaining and introduce an element of “cheating” in the form of bluffs that you can do which means you can bet on a poor hand and make your opponents think that you have a very strong one, making them back off and winning the pot at the end.
Best Online Blackjack Casinos
In case you’re not sure where to play blackjack online, you’ve sure come to the right place to find out. There are certainly a lot of gambling sites up on the internet that is offering all kinds of variations of this game and while a lot might be mediocre and good enough, when it comes to the best ones out there, we compiled a list that you can use.
Choosing any of the online sites we listed above will surely be a great decision and a safe place where you can gamble without worrying about your credentials being stolen. All of these sites have been carefully selected by our team that checked all of them for every possible thing that can happen and they came out on top. They all have top notch security protocols as well as a lot of methods to deposit your funds and play for real money. Furthermore, the gaming experience on any of these sites comes extremely close to the real thing, especially the live dealer blackjack games where you can interact with the dealer and feel like you’re right there playing against him. Registering an account on any of the sites above will be one of the best decisions you’ve done in your life because they really deliver on what they promise and they go beyond that.
Useful Tips For New Zealand Players
When you’ve made your decision and created and account on one of the sites we recommended above, it’s a good idea to try and gain as much experience as well as learn some basic strategy so you can be sure you’re getting the upper hand when it comes to playing blackjack.
- The first thing you want to do is make sure you’re familiar with the site’s interface and how everything works on the site you picked, so the best option here is to try their demo version of the game and play for free at first before depositing any cash.
- The rules of the game you’re playing are important as well, or to be more precise, the rules of the particular type of blackjack you picked to play are crucial because that might change the entire betting strategy.
- Don’t rush to win and bet too much right away. Usually, it’s much better to play calm and collected without throwing away all the money on the one hand, so try to play smart and calculate the odds of what the next card might be depending on the cards that already passed.
- All blackjack players have their own blackjack strategy that they are enforcing, but the best tip any player can give you is to keep a cool head and not let your emotions guide your actions because that way you’ll surely lose more than you win.
- Make sure you’re not just playing to win but also playing to have the most fun you can because that is the primary goal of gambling, having fun.