Online Casinos that Accept Neosurf
When it comes to the choice of a payment method for online gambling, Aussies and Kiwis have a high chance of making one by using Neosurf. We frequently observed that punters, especially newbie ones, often struggle with choosing the best option on the market.
So, we analyzed Neosurf, a leading company for making digital transactions in New Zealand and Australia, to shed light on it in a bit more detail. Neosurf casinos in New Zealand operate with prepaid vouchers, which might be purchased in dozens of outlets across the country.
Since that, we tested all the playable online casinos currently operating in New Zealand that accept this payment method. Then, we used our stringent criteria to assess the most popular ones, such as Spin Palace, Red Dog Casino, and Nomini. Keeping all that in mind, we’re now ready to voice an objective analysis of Neosurf casinos in New Zealand.
Best Neosurf Casinos in 2020:
|1||25 Free Spins|
What Neosurf Really is?
You might now be a bit confused about what this company actually is. Basically, Neosurf is a leading platform for processing online payments, which uses prepaid vouchers as payment tools, like POLi or Paysafe casino sites.
It was established in 2005, which is a decent sign of the company’s firm position on the market. Aussies and Kiwis are free to purchase Neosurf prepaid vouchers, which are to be further redeemed on the websites of the online casinos. Neosurf, as an online payment option, appeals to thousands of punters because of its flexibility, decent security, and speed of transactional procession.
If you look at it as your preferred deposit method, you should probably be aware of the fees that are imposed by its competitors. But you would obviously be amazed by the fact that Neosurf has no fees or commissions. In that sense, you would only be asked to purchase a physical voucher ranging from $10 to $100.
Also, we are aware that most of you value the security and safety of your transaction. Luckily for you, Neosurf casino providers in New Zealand and Australia don’t require you to disclose any of your personal information. Just enter that unique 10-digit PIN code and enjoy your gambling!
Benefits of Neosurf Casinos
When it comes to the advantages of Neosurf in terms of online gambling, you’re probably curious about how unique they are. So, we have compiled the most convincing merits of using Neosurf, as follows:
- Ease of Purchase. For most gamblers, simplicity and transparency are essential. In such a regard, Neosurf has something to offer since the outlets for purchasing prepaid cards are literally everywhere across New Zealand.
- Anonymity and Security. What makes it so appealing to gamblers is an unprecedented appraisal of personal data. Basically, you secure your own 100% anonymity while using it, making it a good shot for gamblers aware of the security measures.
- Speed of Transactions. Aren’t you intimidated by a mere thought of waiting for a few days to get your funds forwarded to the game balance? With the use of Neosurf, your funds will appear immediately.
- No traces in terms of your bank account history. While some of you might think of it as minor merit, others would be amazed by this feature. Since you are to use Neosurf prepaid cards, no casino transactions will be included in your bank statement.
- Great opportunity to try casinos with 10 minimum deposit.
With that being said, you should definitely give Neosurf a try.
How to Withdraw Money Using Neosurf?
Much like a deposit process, you should have a trusted withdrawal option when it comes to gambling. Unfortunately for Kiwis, Neosurf doesn’t offer any cash-out services to its users.
Yet, you are welcome to use the alternatives, which will help you. Operators of gambling platforms don’t support cashouts or any plausible alternatives. So, just try one of the following alternatives for handling your withdrawals:
- Bank Transfer. On the one hand, this method offers the greatest extent of security and safety in terms of withdrawals. On the other hand, the fees and processing times are also the highest.
- Credit Card. All online gambling platforms offer flexible cash-outs by using Visa, MasterCard, or American Express.
- E-Wallets. Since there are lots of e-wallets, their terms and conditions may be varied. A common rule is decent withdrawal possibilities.
So, just stick to one of the aforementioned withdrawal options in case you’re willing to cash out your deserved Jackpots.
Neosurf Casino is Waiting for You!
Yeah, we made it all the way through the end of the article! Hooray! Having reviewed Neosurf as one of the leading payment methods in New Zealand, we understood why so many Kiwis enjoy it. Conversely, we were dissatisfied by the fact that it lacks an explicit and straightforward mechanism of withdrawing funds.
But since this payment method operates on the basis of prepaid cards, we shouldn’t have expected that much. Regardless of whether you would use Neosurf or not, we wish you good luck in your gambling. But don’t forget about those bonuses and exclusive deals that are often offered by online casinos!