Online Casinos That Accept Mastercard
Choosing the right casino for you will depend on lots of factors. The one we find is the most important is – the payment method. A casino with an easy to use, the fast and secure payment system will always get the thumbs up from us.
It comes as no surprise then that Mastercard is at the top of our list for reliability. As one of the biggest and most well-known payment methods in the world, it’s a no-brainer as to why we would always opt for a casino that accepts Mastercard as a payment and deposit option. If you’re on the hunt for Mastercard casinos in New Zealand, then look no further. We’ve compiled a list of the best, so you don’t have to.
Best Mastercard Casinos in New Zealand 2020
|1||25 Free Spins|
What Mastercard Is?
Mastercard is a long-time, established payment network. Mastercard processes payments between banks and merchants. Established in the 1960s in America, today it is available in over 200 countries. Mastercard itself doesn’t distribute credit cards or debit cards, but banks use Mastercard for their processing services. For casinos players looking to use Mastercard as their payment method banks usually offer:
- Debit cards. A debit card will be directly linked with your bank account, and only funds available in your account can be used.
- Credit cards. There will be a limit on the credit card, and you can pay the credit back monthly based on the interest rate. A credit card casino site is useful if you want to pay the money back at a later date.
- Prepaid cards. This card can be preloaded and is an excellent way to keep track of spending in casinos
- Gift cards. This card will also have a limit attached to it and can be bought as a gift
Mastercard’s do have certain fees attached to them. There may be an assessment fee. This means whatever money you use, a small percentage will be charged on top of this. For foreign transactions, a 1% transaction fee will generally apply. Fees will vary depending on the bank, so it’s worth checking on any online casinos that accept debit cards and credit cards.
Benefits of MasterCard Casinos
Casino players can expect a lot of benefits when it comes to using Mastercard. Considering it is one of the most popular payment methods in the world along with such other options, as Paysafecard, Neteller and Neosurf casinos. The main benefits we found are:
- Security. All purchases and deposits made through Mastercard are encrypted. The level of security that Mastercard offers means you can rest assured that your transactions will always be safe.
- Ease of use. Any deposit made using Mastercard will always be super easy. You just need your card details and billing information. It’s not complicated and means you can begin gaming in a matter of minutes.
- Currency exchange. Because Mastercard is available around the world, currencies can be exchanged directly and in a matter of seconds. No need to worry about annoying currency fees.
- Availability. Depending on which bank you are with, you will nearly always find the right Mastercard option for you. So, if you want to limit your spending or only use your Mastercard linked to your current account, then that won’t be a problem.
- Fast transactions. All transactions to your gambling account are pretty much instant when it comes to Mastercard. No waiting around or refreshing your page.
- You can deposit a low amount of money and play at $1 minimum deposit casino.
How to Withdraw Money Using MasterCard?
When it comes to withdrawing money, Mastercard has made this process easy, too. To withdraw your winnings from your casino account, all you need to do is:
- Go to the withdrawal section of your profile – You then enter how much money you would like to withdraw
- Confirm the amount – usually, a summary screen will detail the withdrawal, and you can confirm this
- Security measures – you might be asked to enter your billing information again. This is a security measure to prevent fraud
- Wait for your winnings! Withdrawals can take up to 3 days to enter your account, but the process itself only takes a few minutes
A MasterCard Casino is Waiting For You
So, when it comes to casino payments and your preferred methods – Mastercard should be up there. What’s not to love about easy and secure payments? We know choosing the right casino can be hard, but payments don’t need to be. Best of luck on your exciting casino journey!