Best Online Casino Sign up Bonuses
Putting the foundation of an online casino seems like a rather easy task these days, with a large number of gambling games software providers that are more than willing to start a collaborative relationship with many businesses. This manages to increase competition in the online gambling industry. Having fierce rivals to fight over the same limited customer base means that an important part of the marketing strategy consists of online casino offers, which are bound to attract new business.
Among the top casino bonuses in New Zealand are the welcome promotions. It seems that there isn’t any virtual gambling venue that doesn’t use this tool for the purpose of better promoting their business. This is, without a doubt, the most used one out of all the bonuses NZ casinos hand out to their customers.
🏆 Best Casino Sign Up Offers
|4||NZ$500 + 100 FS||Play Now||
🎁 What Are Casino Welcome Bonuses?
Table of content
Any casino review mentions the sign-up bonus and a definition of the concept, based on all the reviews we’ve searched through, can go like this: the incentive that encourages players to register at a certain casino and then receive some sort of prize, usually dependent on the deposit amount placed in the casino’s virtual account. If a client is simply enlisting on an online casino, this doesn’t really count as being eligible for the welcome bonus. In order for a customer to get the extra amounts supplied as a bonus, he needs, besides providing the casino with all the personal and financial information required, to create a deposit of his own money. This is just to prove the casino that he’s willing to spend some time and wager some money on the casino games.
💰 Types of Casino Welcome Bonus
There are many classifications of these casino promotions, all of them trying to help customers establish the best first deposit bonus casino.
The first difference can be made between the cashable and non-cashable bonuses. This is as straightforward as it gets:
- The cashable bonuses refer to the extra amounts awarded, which can be kept after the conditions have been met.
- The non-cashable bonuses are focusing solely on the amounts coming from the winnings. The money resulted from gambling the bonus can be kept, with the same amendment that certain conditions must be respected, but the initial sum that the promotion refers to is not for the gambler to keep.
The usual rating is the one which differentiates between the practical, monetary perks that the sign-up bonuses give out to players:
- Matching deposit bonus. This is considered to be the best casino welcome bonus and many gambling software operators make use of it. It basically means that the online casino doubles the first deposit created by a new user on the venue’s website. It’s also known as the 100% bonus offer or the double-the-bonus sign-up promotion. It can function as a cashable bonus or not. The workflow to receive the additional amount to use for wagering is pretty simple, as after claiming the bonus, the specified amount is credited into the virtual account created on the site and instantly available for use.
- An alternative to the matching deposit bonus is those promos that are moving further along and give out more than double the original deposit. We’ve seen bonuses offered anywhere between 150% and even 500%. Generally speaking, these bonuses have additional requirements in terms of the maximum amount allowed to be won and withdrawn. The complete offer speaks of a high percentage, but no more than a clearly specified amount. For instance, claiming a 200% bonus, capped at $100, means that for an original deposit of $60, the added amount would be of only $100, instead of $120 as the multiplier would initially lead gamblers to believe.
- Except for the matching bonus, a completely different type consists of awarding free spins. There is a multitude of ways of how free spins can be used. They usually go for slot machines and often enough, casinos even appoint the precise slots where the free spins can be used. As an alternative of this bonus, some casinos give out a high number of free spins, 200 for instance, but set a low time frame for the gamblers to complete the wagering requirements, the often value being of 60 or 120 minutes.
- Some of the most generous casinos, usually the new entries in the industry, combine the two types into a sign-up bonus package, which includes a matching deposit bonus, alongside some free spins.
One of the more often found classification mentions a distinction between sign-up bonuses, which can be claimed directly on the casino’s website and promotions, which are only available when accessing the casino using a link from any of the partner websites. They hand out some casino bonus codes and the promotion can only be claimed if using them.
Any avid gambler will know that there are many online casino sign-up bonuses to be found. These vary in value and purpose but aim to make your initial experience with the platform last longer for less of your own cash. To that end, there are six types of common online casino sign up bonuses to look out for.
Match bonuses apply to the first deposit(s) you make with a casino platform. This is an excellent option if you’re interested in boosting your bankroll from the beginning. The match percentage and exact terms will depend on the specific online casino welcome bonus. Match percentages can range between 25% and 500%.
Generally, a 100% to 200% match casino bonus is the most common. When you make your first deposit, the NZ casino will match the amount you’ve deposited, up to a specific dollar amount. You can also find match bonuses that extend over several of your first deposits, which keeps players gaming for longer on a singular platform.
Free Spins Bonus
Another common casino sign-up bonus offers free spins to new players. This type of promotion allows new players to gamble on slot games with casino-provided credits instead of their own money. This can be one of the best casino bonuses or one of the most limited.
Free spins bonuses often apply to specific slot machines. This becomes a hindrance if you have to play 100 free spins on a game you don’t enjoy. These may also be accompanied by tricky wagering requirements, so make sure to read the terms carefully before using your bonus.
Welcome Bonus Package
The best online casino bonus will bundle multiple types of rewards into one offer. You’ll be rewarded for signing up by receiving a match bonus and free spins bonus. A welcome package is lucrative and offers the most play for your dollar.
An example welcome bonus may be: 100% match bonus (up to $200) + 120 free spins. This variety allows for more site exploration. However, there are often specific wagering requirements to follow.
If you’re a returning player, you are not out of luck. Reload bonuses are offered on many low deposit casino platforms and reward players for deposits made after the sign-up period. Even a 50% reload bonus on a $100 is valuable, as you’ll end up with an extra $50 to play with.
No Deposit Bonus
It’s easier than you may think to find a casino with no deposit bonus offers. These are excellent for novice gamblers or those who want to play a handful of games before settling on a website. You are rewarded for registering, either with real money or free spins.
The value of this casino sign up bonus is relatively low. Expect to receive less than 50 free spins or less than $30 in real money. Keep in mind these offers are accompanied by strict requirements.
High Roller Bonus
Bonuses for high rollers can be the best online casino welcome bonus for those who can afford it. Casinos are more than happy to give valuable players nearly unlimited match bonuses when they deposit thousands of dollars at a time. Even a 50% match on $3,000 gives you $1,500 of free money to play with.
⚡️ How to Choose Best Casino Sign up Offers?
There are a few tips and tricks that we’ve found useful in our experience of finding the best sign up offers casino. They are some common sense actions, which don’t take up much time and are highly effective:
- The first filter that needs to be applied in order to reduce the number of venues that a gambler must look at is creating a shortlist of recommended casinos, either by other users or by specialized websites with the main object of activity in reviewing online casinos.
- Reduce even more the selected games by analyzing the type of bonuses awarded, the extra amounts put at disposal and the necessary conditions to be met for actually claiming them. It’s not always that the best deal at first glance remains a favored option after more intense scrutiny.
- Check out the restrictions pertaining the possibilities to withdraw the bonus. We’re thinking about capped winnings, restricted withdrawals for both minimum and maximum amounts, limited payment methods for actually cashing out, or imposing a distant withdrawal period.
- An advice coming from our experience is to also prioritize the mobile casinos, which beyond the known advantages of accessibility, reveal another important aspect: they keep in line with the latest trends and are interested in offering their clients the newest and most advantageous option. An idea that is replicated when it comes to the sign-up bonus offered to their customers.
⚖ Benefits of Casino Deposit Bonuses
The number one advantage is the most obvious one: getting extra money means more chances to win the big jackpot, which is destined to change your life around. If not that, considering the wagering requirements are not the most pleasant task to complete, at least it means getting more playing time and an exciting pastime. The best welcome bonus casino is focused on checking both advantages, being genuinely interested in the well-being of its customers, as more money and more satisfaction they receive, the more they’ll continue to bet at the casino which offers it.
As mentioned in earlier paragraphs, this is a very important marketing tool that gambling sites have found to be efficient when trying to create a database of loyal clients. The first step is indeed to get gamblers to join your community, but the matching deposit bonus, for instance, ensures that they are also going to keep playing for a little while. This is due to the wagering requirements which have to be met, for the bonus to become real money.
💲 Wagering Requirements
This is the most controversial part of any online casino bonus and the most despised by gambling enthusiasts. The wagering requirements refers to the number of times that the given bonus amount should be placed as separate bets, before transforming the bonus into real money in the gambler’s personal account. For players, the online casino best welcome bonus is the one which asks for the lowest play through ratio, while casino operators feel the other way around. The wagering requirement is contained somewhere between 20 and 70 times the specified amount.
Usually, not all casino games have the same weight when calculating their contribution to completing the wagering requirements. For example, slot machines carry out the greatest share, contributing in proportion of 100%, while table games, live casinos and other options can fall as down as not contributing at all.
Closely related to the conditions which need to be checked before cashing out bonus winnings are the withdrawal limits. We’ve briefly mentioned them before. The majority of casinos has imposed upper limits to the money available for cashing out. They set a minimum deposit necessary to apply for the welcome bonus. Also be aware of the fact that some payment methods aren’t eligible for the welcome bonus, as mentioned in the casino’s terms and conditions.
🔥 Best New Zealand Casino Sign Up Bonuses
What is the best online casino signup bonus? The answer to that question will depend entirely on the player. To help make your decision easier, we’ve included a list of some of the best welcome bonuses for players in NZ.
- Lucky Nugget. 150% match bonus (up to $200).
- CasinoLand. 100% match bonus (up to $200) on first deposit. Additional match bonuses available across following three deposits, up to an $800 value.
- Spin Casino. 100 no-deposit spins on Wheel of Fortune and/or 100% match bonus (up to $400)
- Casino Rewards Group. Deposit $1 and receive $20 in free money
- Playamo. 50% match bonus (up to $2000) for high rollers. Code: HIGHROLLER
- LeoVegas. 22 no-deposit spins on Book of the Dead. 200% match bonus (up to $100) and 25 additional free spins.
- Jackpot City. 100% match bonus on first four deposits (up to $1600 total), plus 50 free spins on Wild Scarabs
- Dunder Casino. 20 no-deposit spins on Book of the Dead. 200% match bonus (up to $50) and 180 additional free spins on Book of the Dead.
- Casino Room. 100% match bonus (up to $1500), plus 100 free spins on Starburst/Fruit Zen.
✅ Join Today to Get Exclusive Bonuses!
There’s no moment like the present moment and for those who are ready to start gambling, finding a suitable place to do this is job number one. If you need further motivation, there are plenty casino bonuses NZ gamblers are privileged enough to have at their disposal. These come after the mandatory background check of security, game selection and payment methods. If all of these do check out, then choose one of the sign up bonus casinos and start enjoying the excitement brought along by all those extra chances to win big.
💲 Can I win real money with casino bonuses?
Absolutely. Match bonuses and reload bonuses give you extra money to play real money games and win. Those cash winnings can be withdrawn according to the bonus terms. You can also collect real money winnings by playing with free spins.
🎰 Can I get Free Spins welcome bonus?
Yes, several of our recommended casinos offer free spins. You can claim these individually or as part of a larger welcome bonus. Depending on the casino sign up bonus, you may or may not need to make a deposit to claim them.
💰 What casino sites offer the best sign up bonuses?
It will depend on what you are looking for. High rollers will appreciate Playamo’s match bonus, up to $2000 in value. Novices can claim the Casino Rewards group $20 free money bonus by depositing $1. Check our listings for more top bonuses.